Sunday 1 February 2009

My PC/Craftroom


This is where I spend a lot of my time, it was originally a cloakroom / storeroom. To the right there is a double wardrobe where I keep a lot of my craft stash and equipment.
Meggy is sat where she always sits when I am in there, we had to raise the tower on a stool, because Meggy used to switch the computer off by leaning on the button.lol.
There is a window above the computer, so I can watch the world go by. Note the wheat bag for my feet, lol there is a little radiator in there, so it's nice and warm but my condition means my feet are often cold, so a couple of minutes in the microwave with the wheatbag, and they soon warm up.
There is not a lot of room for crafting, as such, so to do the messier jobs painting , stamping etc, I use my kitchen.

No comments: