Friday 6 June 2008

Lady Violet and Encounter Sculptured heads


One evening I was busy "playing" with Fimo, I had made "Lady Violet" and layered her over some pretty glittery mesh fabric onto a shaving foam background, when my daughter Angy called.
"I want to play" Angy said, "Whats stopping you?" was my reply, lol.
You can't (or maybe you can lol) imagine the fun we had that evening as we created between us several very different heads.
While we were playing, we decided it would be a lot of fun to host a Sculptured head Swap on our forum on Docrafts.
Angy being the brainy one would be host, and I (useful sometimes lol) would be her buddy.
And so the Sculptured head swap was started. We gave what we thought was a long deadline 30th June. but the weeks are flying by so quickly lol, I'm just glad that mine are already made.
Angy tells me that they are arriving, but won't let me see them yet except one that was sent to me as a buddy RAK from Sherry, a very talented lady, and it's absolutely gorgeous.
I can't wait untill the deadline is reached, so that I will have the pleasure of seeing them all and helping Angy sort them. There will be some happy forum members when they start arriving on the participating forum members door mats, I'm sure.

4 comments:

DF - Heidi said...

these are way cool, would love to join but have committed to tooo many things mmm my have to be committed ;0)

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

These are great and look even better 'real'.
Many thanks for showing them to me Gwen, the swap will be so successful - I musn't be tempted to join as I have a few commitments - a joke anyway as I don't really think I could make a sculptured head! Connie.

Sian said...

These are absolutely fantastic. I've been doing mine this weekend but they definitely don't measure up to these!

PBird said...

I love them, ive not done mine yet either, i really should get a move on! xxx