Sunday 15 June 2008

Garden Blooms Needlefelt ATC


Here is my second attempt at needle felting. A bit more of my untidy embroidery this time, but as Nature isn't always tidy, I think I got away with it this time. lol
Now my brain cell is hurting, as I'm thinking what my next NF should be! Should I try a sea scape or maybe a tree Who knows!
One thing is for sure, I find it very relaxing, it's a bit like painting but with fibres instead of paint, so less messy lol.
Soon in the next 2-3 weeks I shall be moving to a gorgeous council bungalow, with my very own proper garden.
I will have to pack up all my other crafting gear for the move, but my needle felting box will stay by me, as it doesn't take up much room, then I can continue crafting in my spare moments between sorting and packing.

5 comments:

Sian said...

Both of these are great. I hope everything goes smoothly with the move and that you're not out of action for too long!

Katherine said...

These are brilliant!

Frankiesue said...

these are stunning... you'll have to show me how to do this when i come to visit...

Sian said...

Have a look on my blog. There's something for you.

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

This is a lovely NF Gwen. Connie.