Tuesday 3 June 2008

Make a Moo or two


I thought I would like to enter the "Make a Moo or two" Challenge.
Each Friday a new challenge starts, this week the theme is Beige/brown /cream.
They are both made from scraps and off cuts that I keep in a little box, should I need them, and now obviously I do, lol.
The first one "Quiet Time" I puched and added the little cream flowers, the title was already on the background, and I thought it was a good title for the little girl who appears to be saying her prayers, so a little bow beneath and some brown centers to the flowers was all it needed as I had already edged the card with brown ink and embossed it with holographic powder.
I stamped and edged the background for the second one "Flower Fairy" with my brown ink pad and again embossed it with my holographic powder. The little fairy didn't show up too well so I edged her with a brown Whispers pen, I hope I haven't spoiled her in doing that, but at least she shows up better. The knotted ribbon at the bottom and some ribbon pushed through from the back at the top, overlaid with a punched flower, two decoupaged leaves with a little flower left over from a previous project, gave me the finish I wanted.
My favourite is the one on the left "quiet Time" she has such a lovely little face, reminds me of my two eldest granddaughters when they were small as they too had/have lovely dark hair with soft curls like hers.

8 comments:

Femmy said...

both are gorgeous!!!

Hermine said...

orgeous MOO's

Sandy said...

Wow they are fabulous.
Gorgeous moo´s.

Audrey said...

Wow! These are beautiful - so much detail, and what a lot of work!

Sian said...

These are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous moos! Thank you for joining in!

Shaz said...

love them both, well done to you!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

These are gorgeous moos!