Sunday 1 June 2008

A day at Bridgenorth




It seems ages since I was able to add anything to my blog, due to problems with my PC, that occurred after it being upgraded with a new motherboard.

Now thanks to my daughter in law Shell and, my grandson Richard and one new hard drive, more memory and a lot of tweeking, it seems to be working perfectly and much better than ever before (fingers crossed).

Sue and her Hubby Frank (aka Frankiesue) came to stay at a nearby hotel last weekend , so that they could spend some time with Angy and her family and myself.

Would't you just know, that I had to go and get a nasty tummy bug, so was unable to join them at the meal out on Sunday.

Feeling a bit better on Monday I enjoyed the day out to a local beauty spot with them, a quaint olde worlde town called Bridgenorth. The weather was a disappointment though, with gale force winds and it threatened rain, which we were able to avoid by having a very nice meal in a fish and chip restaurant there. Despite the weather we all had an enjoyable day together and Sue and Frank have promised to come again soon.

I forgot my friend Connie's advice to strap my new camara around my neck LOL, and forgot to take it with me, but Sue took some photos for us to remember the occasion, and if she lets me have one or two , I will put them on my blog at a later date.

This picture I got from Google again. It seems that I will never learn LOL.

1 comment:

Frankiesue said...

Despite your doggy tummy we had a fantastic time... will get some photo's off to you asap