Friday 16 May 2008

Heart and Soul ATC





Heart and Soul I made last night.

I tried dabbing my lilac and blue Bingo dabbers onto the shrink plastic heart, and then shrinking it and then embossing it with my deep impressions powder. It appears Green on the picture but is actually a pinkie red.

The background is marbled with Shaving foam, and pieces of Alkohol inked tin foil and a piece of fabric mesh which surprisingly didn't disintergrate when I used the heat gun on it, but curled up a bit and shrank lol. A few accent beads and a couple of melted gems added then the edges silver embossed. the word "Soul" stamped on with stazon. Not sure yet but may send it to the Mesh swap, on docrafts.

2 comments:

Sian said...

This looks great. I definitely think you should send it for the mesh swap because I want to see it.

Katherine said...

I agree, it looks brill!