Thursday 15 May 2008

Solder and Beads my third Gothic Arch


The third of my Gothic Arches, I wanted to be quite different from either of the other two, and as I have been itching to play with my soldering iron again, here was my chance!. lol
You can just about make out two little coils of thin wire on each of the crossed wires within the frame, and the beads can move freely on the wires. I looped the ends of the wires and attached fuse wire "tassles" to the loops on the sides and used brads to attach the frame to the mountboard in the top and bottom loops, the brads also go through the gold card, which I placed behind the frame.
I had previously attached the pretty mesh fabric to the mountboard, which is yet another one of the Shaving foam creations, made last Saturday. A couple of swirls of silver accent beads, pink gems and edging the mountboard with my gold metalics pen completed the project.

1 comment:

Sian said...

Wow! I love this!