Tuesday 6 May 2008

Once in a blue Moon and You're my bestest friend.



I thought I would try out my new PaperArtsy stamps. The one on the right I stamped with black Stazon onto some yellowish mount board, then triple embossed it using my Deep impressions embossing powder, I layered it onto some torquoise pearlised card. I love torquoise and brown together, so thats the colour mountboard I used for the background. The shell and little metal rings are jewellary findings, and I attached them with Aroldite Rapid (Brilliant stuff, if you want something to hold fast and to dry fast).

The one on the left is stamped onto more torquoise pearlised card, triple embossed as before, but this time, I used a darker brown mount board for the background. Then out came my old favourites......Accent beads, with some slightly larger beads as well. The accent beads were a mix with some torquoise in there, but didn't look quite right, so I soon altered that with a coat of torquoise sparkle nail varnish. Both the background and the stamped card are edged with my gold Marvy Metallics Pen. I added the ice blue gems at the corners, as a finishing touch.

No comments: